Get Started Now

Go started now! Sign upwardly online today for your free review.

Belongings Taxation News

Read our newsletter, articles near PAR Residential, equally well as manufactures about property tax issues.

FAQ

What is my electric current assessment? What'south our success rate? Why do assessors get information technology wrong? Observe out answers to these questions and others here.

Our Procedure

Our cognition of the appeal process will guarantee that your reviews and appeals will exist handled in a professional and effective mode.

"I was having a difficult fourth dimension working with the assessor'due south office regarding our property taxes. They had basically told us there was no hazard for a reduction or refunds. We very much appreciated the job y'all did. Your persistence, contacts, and power to work with the assessor is to be commended."

"I count on PAR to review my home and recommend them to homebuyers and agents."

Andy Lawrence, President/Owner, Prudential Alliance, Realtors

"PAR reviewed my home'south assessment finding that the county had improperly measured my belongings in improver to overvaluing it. PAR'south appeal resulted in the foursquare footage existence corrected, and a reduction in value, saving me over $ii,400 per yr."

"We hired PAR Residential to review our clients' assessments for 2011. The appeals saved our clients nearly $50,000 in property taxes."

John Jennings, The St. Louis Trust Co

"It was a pleasance working with David Dempsey and his associates at PAR. I found them to be professional person, thorough and effective. I recommend them to my valued clients, family and friends."

Permit'S Piece of work TOGETHER

We merely get paid if we lower your assessment thereby lowering your taxes.

There is no fee for our review. PAR Residential pays for all costs of the review and appeal, including legal fees and appraisement.